Now every company can afford to use Mobile Apps for quick and efficient inventories.
Most inventories require work in the field using paper forms. Creating inventory reports requires adding different sort of data and pictures into reports which is problematic and time consuming. Now specialists can use their smartphones to do rapid inventories anywhere, any time while saving time and money. Snappii, which has over 250 free and customizable business apps in the Apple and Google Stores, offers powerful and feature-rich inventory apps, that can be 100% customized to meet the specific needs of each organization. Thanks to Snappii’s codeless DIY App Builder, customers can build or customize apps without any programming. Today Snappii presents its five brand new apps to manage your inventory.
Snappii offers Inventory Anything app to manage inventories quickly and easily. With the app users will be able to:
– instantly collect and manage any inventory;
– add information about different items;
– capture photos, text, cost;
– scan bar codes;
– calculate sales, cost and profit;
– generate and share custom PDF reports with all items listed.
Heavy Equipment Inventory app is a perfect tool to conduct inventories in heavy equipment industry. The app allows users to:
– instantly manage heavy equipment inventory;
– sync data across multiple devices;
– store collected data on the device;
– capture photos, text, locations;
– generate custom PDF and Excel reports and share them.
To make inventory in the office more efficient and convenient, Snappii offers Office Inventory app which gives users such opportunities as:
– make quick office inventories on the go;
– select categories for more convenience;
– save and store collected data on a device;
– add photos;
– get push notifications;
– discuss and exchange ideas on different topics via the discussion forum;
– scan QR and Bar codes;
– use GPS for location information including mapping and directions;
– sync across multiple devices;
– generate PDF and Excel reports, edit and share them.
The Home Inventory mobile app is designed to keep track of all home stuff and protect the things that are important. The features of the app allow users to:
– make quick home inventories and keep track of all the important items;
– sync collected data across multiple devices;
– manage completed inventories – edit/delete data;
– scan and read bar codes with built-in scanner;
– quickly find items using filtering, searching, and sorting capabilities;
– add photos and receipts to the items;
– retrieve inventories as PDF files;
– print the files;
– share the data via email, message, cloud drives and other sharing options.
Warehouse Inventory and Shipment app allows users to conduct warehouse inventories, manage shipments, and perform necessary calculations using a mobile device. With this app users also can:
– conveniently manage warehouse inventory;
– utilize camera and add photos;
– calculate warehouse space and capacity;
– check warehouse storage conditions;
– visualize warehouse inventories on a map;
– discuss topics in a community forum;
– get push notifications;
– generate PDF reports, store them and share.
All these inventory apps are available for free download from Apple and Google Play Stores.
There are even more useful apps at Snappii website http://www.snappii.com. Moreover users are able to order custom app development and get a ready-made product just in a few weeks. All apps can be customized and added with necessary features just in a few days. Snappii allows customers to increase company’s efficiency, optimize the workflow, reduce costs and improve the business. The combination of reasonable price, quality and high speed of work will benefit any user.
Snappii is a unique instant mobile solution for business that offers both a platform to create mobile business apps without programming in days, not months, and a wide selection of ready-made industry specific apps that can be downloaded from the iTunes and Google Play stores at no cost. Over 20,000 apps have already been built on Snappii by large, medium and small companies. Learn more athttp://www.Snappii.com