If you’re a landlord, you know that managing your properties can be a full-time job. From collecting rent to dealing with repairs, there’s a lot to keep track of. But what if there was a way to make your job a little easier? Enter the mobile app for landlords. With this app, you can do everything from collecting rent to scheduling repairs, all from the palm of your hand. Here’s how to get started:
- Choose the right app for you. There are a lot of different apps out there, so take some time to research which one will work best for your needs.
- Set up your account and add your properties. It is quick and easy. Then, just add in your properties and start managing them!
- Start collecting rent and scheduling repairs. The best part about using a mobile app is that you can do everything from one place. No more running around town to collect rent or schedule repairs! With a mobile app for landlords, managing your properties is easier than ever before. So why not give it a try?
Snappii has created a mobile app to help landlords manage properties with their fingertips. It is called LandLord 360. With the help of this app, landlords will save time greatly. Use LandLord 360 and rent out more units. Main features include:
- Send out leases in seconds
- Instantly look up tenant, property and unit information
- Easily track expenses per property and unit to generate expense reports
- Know details about each unit. Eg. roof age, heater installation date, etc
- Pre and Post photos to quickly figure out if tenant broke anything
- Call or text tenants instantly
- Capture photos
- Improve your documentation
- Increase occupancy and tenant satisfaction
Learn more from this video. The Landlord 360 app is available for free download from Apple here and Google here. The Landlord 360 app can be customized to the needs of your business. Contact us with your app requirements here.