How to protect yourself in the workplace
The Сoronavirus outbreak is wreaking havoc across the US and globally. With the number of Сoronavirus cases increasing, different specialists of construction industry are wondering how to protect themselves from getting sick while at work. The best strategy to reduce the risk of becoming ill with Coronavirus is to avoid crowded places and situations that increase the risk of infection – face to face interactions and group meetings. OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Administration) provides some basic hygiene and social distancing precautions that can be used in every workplace:
“- Stay home if you are sick.
– Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds or with a hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
– Avoid touching your nose, mouth and eyes.
– Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue, or cough and sneeze into your upper sleeve. Dispose of tissues in no-touch trash receptacles.
– Wash your hands or use a hand sanitizer after coughing, sneezing, or blowing your nose.
– Avoid close contact (within 6 feet) with coworkers and customers.
– Avoid shaking hands and always wash your hands after physical contact with others.
– If wearing gloves, always wash your hands after removing them.
– Keep frequently touched common surfaces (for example, telephones, computer equipment, etc.) clean.
– Try not to use other workers’ phones, desks, offices, or other work tools and equipment.
– Minimize group meetings.
– Limit unnecessary visitors to the workplace.
– Maintain a healthy lifestyle; attention to rest, diet, exercise and relaxation helps maintain physical and emotional health.”
Advantage of Snappii’s mobile solutions
No one wants to choose between working and their health. Snappii’s solutions take both into consideration and help protect yourself and your construction team, while continuing work operations. We offer ready-made apps that allow you to continue working safely by supporting the ability to fill out any form, take photos, share information, and submit reports without face to face interaction and office visits. If you have your own paper forms that you are comfortable with, Snappii team can convert those into mobile forms.
We have existing clients who are adding an option to their apps to allow for uploading COVID-19 safety instructions, so all their employees are easily informed with the latest information and guidelines. It’s a great opportunity to always keep abreast and avoid risks.
Snappii offers over 200 apps. Our most popular and useful apps are Construction Daily Log app, Roof Inspection app, Construction Change Order app, Heavy Equipment Inspection app. We encourage you to check out our apps in the Apple and or Google Play store. Also you can visit the gallery of Snappii apps for a plenty of operations at the website. If you aren’t sure they will work for your business, we have made that easy as well. We offer a free trial with each of our apps. Most of Snappii apps are customizable to meet any specific needs.
Download Snappii Mobile Forms app to get access to 100+ ready-to-use form templates. Upload your own form and we will provide a quote to convert it to a mobile form for you.
Here is what people say about Snappii:
“This is a wonderful app and a real time saver. Our company has gone from many paper items to ZERO paper needed for our purpose. We love it!”
Edwin Smutt, Elevation Transport
“Our field staff is able to collect documents and have them emailed to our office staff and stored in our cloud instantaneously. It has enabled us to scale our business at a rapid rate. We have grown quickly enough to be an Inc. 5000 company four years in a row, that wouldn’t be possible without Snappii.”
John Bennett, Sunny Days In-Home Care
“This is really cool! The app looks super clean, professional, and simple to use.”
Steve McLeod, Modern Niagara Group Inc.
Take care of yourself and entrust us with part of your worries in this difficult time.