Safety always comes first
Regardless of industry or field of activity, workplace safety should always be a priority. It’s about keeping employees healthy and workable as well as avoidance of legal risks. Many business owners and safety managers are looking for new and updated ideas and tips to keep daily workplace safety. Here are some of them.
– First-aid training with visual demonstration. Do not limit employees to one theory. Let them see with their own eyes and try basic first-aid activities. Also, remember to check and restock the first-aid kit regularly.
– Keeping tidiness and cleanliness. It is not only a matter of convenience and pleasantness of work but also a part of safety. For example, littering and cluttering a space can restrict access to emergency exits or firefighting equipment. Also, slippery, dirty, or sticky floors can contribute to injuries.
– Special attention to storage and labeling of hazardous materials. This goes for various combustible and volatile materials, chemicals, solvents, products, paints, and more. This is often overlooked. However, even a small leak can cause a serious problem.
– Use of appropriate PPE (personal protective equipment). Each hazardous activity must be performed exclusively in equipment designed specifically for it. Moreover, the PPE should be checked regularly for signs of wear or damage and instantly replaced if necessary.
– Use of special safety inspection apps. Such apps simplify and accelerate inspections of firefighting equipment and safety precautions’ compliance. Also, this is a great opportunity to get rid of paperwork in this task.
Add Fire Inspection app to your safety tools
The ready-made Fire Inspection app from Snappii is an excellent tool to perform instant inspections and capture required data using a mobile device. Ensure that the premises have all fire safety and fire suppression equipment in place and in good working order. No more time-consuming paperwork and unreliable inspection paper-based forms. Fill in the pre-made mobile form in a few clicks. Also, users can capture handwritten signatures and attach photos. The completed inspection form can be generated to the PDF or Excel report, shared, and stored on the device. Watch this video to learn more about the Fire Inspection app. Download the app in Apple App Store or Google Play.
Never settle for less! If you are not completely satisfied with the Fire Inspection app’s functionality, Snappii is ready to customize it for you. Send us your requirements here and let’s discuss them.